I’ve been given yet another lovely award—by the amazingly versatile writer and “mommy-blogger” Aisha Iqbal, a Pakistani-American writer represented by the Sandra Dijkstra agency.
This means I have to tell you 7 more things about myself:
1) I live in (well, right next to) the place Oprah just named the “happiest town in
." I figure I must have done something really great in my last lifetime to deserve to live in San Luis Obispo. America
2) I’ll be teaching at the Central Coast Writers Conference in September. If you have a hankering to visit the happiest town in
and learn my techniques for successful Slow Blogging and Social Networking for the Anti-Social you can get more info here America
3) I recently won a fantastic design for a cover of my out-of-print romantic suspense novel, Food of Love from the FABULOUS photographer Meghan Derico. Check her out here .
4) I’ll be reissuing the novel for Kindle, etc, as soon as I figure out what the hell I’m doing.
5) I seem to be reading more mysteries and less romantic fiction as I age.
6) I’m aging fast. I have a birthday coming up in less than three weeks.
7) I just finished what I think is the best book I’ve ever written. It’s based on a real unsolved
Hollywood mystery, which has been called one of the Ten Most Notorious Hollywood Sex Scandals of All Time. Since the victim was a friend of mine, I may know more about this case than anybody else alive. But there are no zombies.
And I need to pass the award on to more deserving bloggers. Going a bit international, I choose--
Emily Cross at the Chronicles of Emily Cross in Ireland
Alison Tait at Life in a Pink Fibro in Australia
Cathe Olson at Cathe's Kitchen in the Happiest Town in America (She has fantastic vegan recipes!)